Hello friends ~ I know my posts have been few and far between, but I ask you not to give up on me. I've just been enjoying family and enjoying summer as it all goes by too quickly. Before long, I'll be hunkered up inside the house and will find plenty of time for crafting. But for now, I hope you don't mind the occasional post.
I've been behaving myself, well mostly, this summer and not spending any money buying new craft supplies (save for a couple small purchases). ;0)
Moreover, I've been pulling older sets out that haven't gotten much use and I've enjoyed it so much!
I cut the die from scraps of printed paper in my scrap box and went to work piecing each quilt together. I topped each quilted square with a die cut button in the center.
I'll be adding one of these cards to the following challenges:
Cut It Up ~ Emboss It
Word Art Wednesday ~ Anything Goes
Love Those Pretty Papers ~ July
Please don't give up on me. I'll be back on a regular basis soon.


Beautiful cards, Birgit! I love the quilted die that you used. It’s always fun to go back and use the things that we have. Maybe not quite as fun as buying new stuff! 😅 But I find myself having so many things that are wonderful and I don’t use them as much as I should. So glad you pulled this out! You’ve made some lovely cards with it. So glad that you’re enjoying your summer! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!
ReplyDeleteI won't give up, I enjoy your posts any day! Glad you're enjoying your summer and your family! Love the pretty paper quilts you've made. I have a PTI quilt die too, might just need to dig mine out after your delightful inspiration!
ReplyDeleteEach card is as pretty as the next! I love playing with the oldies and sometimes I just go right past all the baskets of new stuff and head straight for one of my long time favorites. Your quilt die is timeless and, oh, so pretty in the country calico papers you used. Love the embossed backgrounds and the faux easy to mail button in the center of each. I'm here for whenever you have time to post, Birgit!
ReplyDeleteLove the pretty pinwheel quilts, great colors! Ahhh summer and family--the perfect combo of life! xo~
ReplyDeleteBeautiful quilt cards, you have inspired me to get a few of mine out and use them!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining our challenge at Love Those Pretty Papers!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
Love Those Pretty Papers Co-Owner
I have this set and love it too, even though mine also has been long neglected! Your cards are absolutely beautiful with all those soft colored prints and great way to make up a bunch of cards for your stash! Sweet, sweet cards my friend!! Hugs. :0)
ReplyDeleteHello my friend ... how are you?? (sure miss you) These cards are FABULOUS and absolutely beautiful!!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Love Those Pretty Papers challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
ReplyDeleteDarlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Love Those Pretty Papers Co-Owner
I'm never going to give up, Birgit! As much as I love your quilted cards, I love thinking about you out in that fabulous garden, too!
ReplyDelete=]
They are all lovely, fun to use our old stuff too, such pretty papers you used. I love the background on the last card :)
ReplyDeleteSo good to hear you are enjoying your summer and family, that is the most important for sure!
Beautiful groups of quilted cards, Birgit! Love the mix of beautiful papers you've used that are so summery. :) Enjoy the rest of your summer play time. xx
ReplyDelete