Pages

Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2026

A Peek Under The Sea

Howdy friends~  
 
Today I'm sharing a card using the Simon Says Stamp Fun Fish Dies paired with the Dotty Contour embossing folder.  These were included in the envelope that Marcia sent me about a month ago.   
 
It was so fun coloring these fish up using DOX inks, blending different colors together to make these bright and sparkly fish.  Wink of Stella was added to make them shine.
 
The sentiment is from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  I adore these little fishies!
 
 I'll be adding this card to the following challenges:
Simon Says Monday Challenge ~ On / Under the Sea 
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge ~ Going Around in Circles 
Word Art Wednesday ~ Anything Goes 

Thanks for stopping by!


8 comments:

  1. So glad you had fun coloring up these little fishes Birgit and your color combinations are wonderful! Love the WOS on them too!! Love the porthole frame too and of course the sentiment! Sweet, sweet card my friend...LOVE it!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is FINtastic! I adore your colorful and sparkly fish and this great design! Neat texture too. Oh so FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful blending of the inks and the sparkle is just perfect with them, the background is so cool with them and fun sentiment too! Like how you finished it off with "bubbles"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those fish are too cute! This is a delightful card, Birgit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very creative and fun card with gorgeous colours for your fish, Birgit. Great work! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Birgit, this is such a fun and beautiful card! I love those fish, and the way that the focal point is in the center of the card really makes them pop. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, these cute little fishes! If I didn't already have my Memory Box fishes I would have ordered these. I love them! You've colored them up so prettily, and the Wink of Stella shimmer is perfect! Loving that dotty embossing, too. So nice of Marcia!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The fish are so cute. I struggled to make a card with the SSS challenge this time because I did not have much sea/ocean stuff. I thought I had some fish but did not. You have made me think I may need to get some.
    Diana @ https://playingwithoutlimits.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me some love! I appreciate that you took the time to stop in and leave a comment. I read each and every one of them and I appreciate you!