Good morning stamping friends ~
The temps have shifted here on the east coast and fall is on the horizon. I've been enjoying having the windows wide open.
The Greetery's "Fresh Air" beckons the fresh, crisp fall air.
I cut the window out of the front panel and when you open the card, the scene is pretty much the same.
I'll be adding this card to the following challenges:
The Paper Players ~ CAS
.png)


Soooooooo pretty Birgit! How did I ever miss this set?? I love the open window with the breeze blowing on the curtains...I can almost feel the gentle breeze! The flowers and the brick wall are wonderful too! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! Hugs. :0)
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful and peaceful scene! I like the colors you used, especially for the bricks. Fabulous card, Birgit!
ReplyDeleteBirgit, we're still running the ac though the setting never goes below 72 around here! I did love sitting out this morning to watch the sun rise in the 60's!
ReplyDeleteYour open window and wonderful billowing curtain are stunning! It brings Italy to mind though I've never experienced it first-hand!
=]
Birgit, this is such a pretty card! I can almost feel the breeze blowing just as I look at it. I really like how it opens on the inside too. Thanks so much for sharing your amazing talents with us at Word Art Wednesday. We always appreciate seeing what you’ve created!
ReplyDeleteOh, my goodness, how beautiful this is! I love a window card and this one is really special. The curtain blowing in the breeze is such a lovely part of it!
ReplyDeleteWhat a stunner! I love the way your scene is really detailed and yet you've retained a clean and simple look. The sections of brickwork, making a strong diagonal, are lovely. The way the window actually looks into the interior of the card is genius. Thank you for sharing this beauty with us at The Paper Players.
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous! CAS but oh-so-pretty! Just love the brick and the color you used for the shutters! It's just perfect! Thanks for playing with our CAS challenge this week at the Paper Players!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a beautiful card Birgit! Love your open window letting the lovely breeze inside. :) So happy it's cooled down for you. Fall is the best time of year and I'm looking forward to it being here soon. xx
ReplyDeleteThis is fab! Love the open window, slight breeze and wafting curtain! It has been beautiful weather--although quite damp now and a bit mushroomy lol But I am not complaining! Heat is back this week! Great card!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty it is so neat that it is an actual window and I like the pretty scene it made, love that sentiment with it also. We just got home from Michigan and it was beautiful there, now we are back to very hot again here in Southern Illinois, I look forward to fall so much especially after this terribly hot summer.
ReplyDeleteThis is so pretty, my friend. I love the pretty scene and lovely layers. Thanks so much for sharing your amazing art with us at Word Art Wednesday. I always enjoy your art and it makes me SO grateful to have you share it with us. Have a blessed week and please stop by again soon. Blessings to you!
ReplyDelete