Pages

▼

Pages

▼

Monday, September 28, 2026

Stenciled Cosmos

Happy Monday to you!
 
About a month ago I was inspired by my sweet friend Marcia's post using these wonderful cosmos stencils from The Ton.  Like any good enabled friend would do, I went out and bought me some. 
 
The first card I made, I used the colors they suggested in the packaging.  I tried to keep the stenciling light.
 
For the second card, I used a rainbow of color, much like Marcia did. 
 
I used the Pierced Feature Frames from Papertrey Ink to make an eclipse card.
 
The verse is also from PTI.  I'm tickled with these new stencils and can't wait to ink them up in more color combinations.  

I'll be adding one of these cards to the following challenges.
Word Art Wednesday ~ Anything Goes
Beautiful Blossoms ~ Anything Goes using photo option
 
Stencil Fun ~ No Option
 
Thanks for stopping by!


12 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Birgit...both of your cards are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! I love the soft colors you used on the 1st card...I tend to be heavy handed when I stencil, but I really love the soft look you achieved with the lighter hand! Your rainbow card is stunning, and I absolutely LOVE how you framed it and made it an eclipse card! Also LOVE the sentiment! I'm so glad you had fun playing with this stencil set and can't wait to see more color combos from you! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous results! Love them both, but #2 is my favorite. Thanks to sweet Marcia this set is on my wish list too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Two gorgeous cards using your new stencils, Birgit!! Love the colours and the beautiful designs. Amazing work!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha yes blame it on Marcia lol These are gorgeous! The cosmos look fabulous! Pretty colors, pretty designs, fab sentiments! Loving the layered frame look as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm happy to report that Marcia and I are CLOSE to having a playdate on the calendar, Birgit! Thanks for this gorgeous reminder that I really need to play with this set a bit! I love your rainbow of Cosmos especially!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are so lovely, the first has that spring time feel and the second gives more of a summer feel. Love the verse in the second card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Birgit, this is absolutely gorgeous! Those stencils look so professional. The colors you've chosen are really nice. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at Word Art Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are quite an accomplished stencil-er, Birgit, and both cards are gorgeous! Lots of pretty detail in these. Marcia is a good enabler and you're a good enabled friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous gorgeous cards Birgit, beautiful stenciling and I have an addiction to The Ton stencils myself!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Stencil Fun!
    Diane
    {Nellies Nest}
    Stencil Fun Co-Owner



    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this is a gorgeous stenciled card design and the colors are chef's kiss wonderful! Thanks for playing along at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge, we hope you'll share again soon.
    Donna xx
    The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Pick 3 Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  11. SENSATIONAL!! Gorgeous cards with brilliant colors and flower choices!!! What a Phenomenal pair of cards - I love them both :) Thank you for joining the Beautiful Blossoms monthly challenge! We appreciate your participation and look forward to seeing all of your creative submissions! ~ Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's beautiful - such a pretty design.

    Thanks for joining us at the Beautiful Blossom Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me some love! I appreciate that you took the time to stop in and leave a comment. I read each and every one of them and I appreciate you!