Hi friends ~ I'm bringing you a little sunshine with this bright and cheerful sunflower postage card featuring Sunflower stencils from Waffle Flower.
I honestly can't get enough of all these fantastic WF stencils! For it's first use, I stenciled both the rectangle and the circle images not knowing if I'd use them both on a single card, but as you can see I did.
I don't have the coordinating dies for this set, but I found that the Elizabeth Craft Designs postage stamp fit the rectangle image perfectly. I also rummaged through the circle dies and found this Stitched Pinked Circles from Impression Obsession that fit pretty well.
I used the WF postage stamp stencils around the edges of an A2 card base, giving it the look of an air mail envelope and then stamped a couple of the postage stamp images from their postage stamp set.
I'll be adding this card to the following challenges:
A Cut Above ~ Anything Goes September
Triple B Challenge ~ Yellow
I hope this is Clean and Simple enough for the CAS Mix Up Challenge ~ Sunflowers. If not, I'm sure they'll let me know.
Time Out Challenge ~ Seasonal Colors Where You Live

I chose these colors because we've had beautiful blue skies to set off the lovely yellow sunflowers growing in our garden right now.
Thanks for stopping by!

You have sold, me on these beautiful stencils. I adore your card and how you used them. Now I need to take a look at the WF site. Lol
ReplyDelete