Hello friends ~ My great nephew recently turned 16 and is now driving.
I thought I would make him a birthday card celebrating these two milestones.
This truck die from Spellbinders fit the need perfectly. I cut the truck out of shiny blue cardstock, though it's kind of hard to tell that it's shiny.
I hope he likes his new wheels. ;0)
I'll be adding this card to the following challenges:
A Cut Above ~ no option
Cut It Up ~ Moving Along
Word Art Wednesday ~ Anything Goes

Awwwwww...what a great card for a 16 year old Birgit...he's going to LOVE it!! Hugs. :0)
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous card for your nephew! Turning 16 and being able to drive are big events! The truck die is awesome and tailgate greeting looks amazing. I see the shiny blue and added gifts too. Trucks are on the agenda for boys and I'm sure he will love this. Thanks for sharing you inspiration with the August Challenge at A Cut Above.
ReplyDeleteSuch a fun way to celebrate both of these BIG events with your great nephew, Birgit... love the newsprint and it's easy to imagine how shiny that cool truck is!
ReplyDelete=]
What a fun card for the new driver, he'll love it! I like the blue truck!
ReplyDeleteGreat card for your great nephew turning 16. :) I bet he's love a life-size truck like this. :) xx
ReplyDeleteWhat a milestone for this young man! Love this truck and the license plates--must break mine out for a wedding card! Love the pretty plaid packages and I am sure the shine on that truck...well shines through! :)
ReplyDeleteHow perfect this is for your great-nephew! He'll be tickled shiny blue with it! So much fun for this BIG milestone!
ReplyDeleteI would say it is perfect fit too, love the sentiment on the truck and the banner and the presents in the bed of the truck :)
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, how absolutely adorable. You have such an eye for color and design, so happy to see you over at A Cut Above. I hope we see you back again soon, and thanks for playing along.
ReplyDeleteJudy~ ACA CT Designer