Pages

Pages

Friday, August 28, 2026

Time To Shell~ebrate

I'm using the last of the die cuts that my dear friend Marcia sent me.  Goodness, they were all so fun, but this crustacean is a hoot!
 
The Happy Lobster die from Waffle Flower was cut from white cardstock.  I colored him with a coral colored Copic marker and then rubbed on Candied Apple Distress Ink.
 
I added some seaweed from Elizabeth Craft Designs that was colored using DOX inks as well.  I placed this little fella on a piece of design paper from Stampin' Up, and gave the whole thing some white gel pen accents and a healthy dose of white ink splatter from Spellbinders.
 
I am so pleased at how cute this turned out.  He truly looks like a happy lobster would look!

I'll be adding this card to the following challenges:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge ~ Anything Goes using Waffle Flower
Word Art Wednesday ~ Anything Goes 
A Cut Above ~ Anything Goes with the Option 
 

Thanks for stopping by!


8 comments:

  1. What a darling card! Birgit, it does remind me how much I loved those lobster rolls when we visited - my tummy was smiling for days!
    I love your waves - that was one great pack of dsps!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Birgit...he's so stinkin' CUTE surrounded by all that seaweed and the wonderful dsp in the background!! I love the sentiment too!! So glad you had fun playing with all the sea creatures I sent you...I figured as close to the ocean as you are that you would love playing with them! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is a hoot and your card is delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable, Birgit! The crab is such a fun die cut. Seriously makes me think of Sebastian in the Little Mermaid. Thanks for sharing with the August Challenge at A Cut Above.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable, Birgit. What a fun underwater scene. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Peek a Boo lol He is amazing! Love the under sea scene you have created! This is just so FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun under the sea scene, such a fun sentiment to go with it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun this is! I've loved every one of these crustacean cards you've created! So cute with the seaweed and the underwater paper. I know you had to smile while making, and someone is going to smile when receiving!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me some love! I appreciate that you took the time to stop in and leave a comment. I read each and every one of them and I appreciate you!