Pages

Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2026

Out of This World!

Good morning crafty friends ~ 
 
earlier this month my grandson turned 4!  He was right into watching some of the footage of Artemis II earlier this year, and has pretended to be an astronaut ever since.
 
I thought a fun outer space card would be perfect for him.
 
I made a pop-up card using Sue Wilson's Out Of This World dies from Creative Expressions and a pop-up die from Lot's of Pops from Elizabeth Craft Designs.
 
This was such a fun card to make for him, and he enjoyed seeing the fun pop-up when he opened it.

 
 We paired this card with a rocket ship that he could build using a little battery operated child's drill.  Super cute! 
 
I'll be adding this card to the following challenges:
Word Art Wednesday ~ Anything Goes
AAA Cards ~ Starts With "M" ~ Moon, Martians 
A Cut Above ~ Anything Goes with a Die Cut 


Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me some love! I appreciate that you took the time to stop in and leave a comment. I read each and every one of them and I appreciate you!