Tuesday, July 17, 2012

New Beginnings

Hello to all you fellow crafters out there. I've started this blog in an attempt to share my creativity. I'm an avid crafter of many types. I would have to say that my favorite medium is paper crafting. I enjoy making cards the most as well as altered art and scrapbooking.
Next up, I enjoy decorative painting with acrylics.
In my spare time I enjoy "junking", going to thrift stores and repurposing the many treasures I find.
BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER
I also enjoy gardening, both flowers and vegetables.

I feed all the birds and critters that visit our yard and we enjoy the company of many goldfish in our pond.
As many things as I enjoy, this blog will be mostly for posting paper crafts so that I can join in on the challenges from the many cardmaking sites that I enjoy visiting on a regular basis. I hope you will visit me from time to time as I'm so looking forward to getting to know some of you other crafty folks out there. Have a blessed day!

No comments: