Thursday, March 7, 2013

Stamping with Sweet Stop Sketches ~ SSS200

Today I'm joining in on the sketch challenge over at Sweet Stop Sketches. This is their 200th sketch challenge and the first one I've ever joined in on. ha! You can see the sketch design here. And here is my card

I used Praise the Lord Stamp set from Sweet and Sassy Stamps. I just love their bird images!! I created my own collage style background using a music background stamp and some postage images from the Postmarks set from PaperTrey Ink. I colored the bird in using my copic markers.
Thanks for visiting! Blessings~ Birgit

2 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a lovely card Brigit. The bird image and verse are so pretty and I love the colors. The postal images look great. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop. Hope you will come back again. :)

buggin2stamp said...

What a beautiful cheerful card. I love the images and sentiment you chose to use. Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week.
Melissa