Wednesday, February 19, 2014

One Layout ~ Two Designs

Hello friends~ As I was planning my masculine card for the "One For The Boys" challenge at Really Reasonable Ribbon, it struck me to take the same layout and base of the card and make one masculine and one feminine and see how they look side by side. Here's my cards:
I had to use ribbon since it's a RRR challenge but what's a masculine card without metal? I added the square brad and an old key to give it some manliness.
I added a bit of softness to the feminine card by using some cheesecloth and velour flowers with a button tied on. Now it's your turn! Make two exact card bases and turn one into a masculine card and one into a feminine one. If you do, leave me a comment. I'd love to come see what you did! Thanks for visiting. Blessings~ Birgit

1 comment:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Birgit, I love, love, love these cards! How clever to do both masculine and feminine with one layout. Love the strong masculine colors and the key hanging from ribbon! Thanks for playing along with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!