Thursday, March 6, 2014

DREAM

Hello paper crafting friends~ I'm back to post a card I made for the RRR challenge. This challenge was called "Show Me The Green & Ribbon". My card is more springy with touches of green but I thought I'd still enter it into the challenge. What do I have to lose? Right?
I made this card to give to a sweet young girl that I've been sending "Happy Mail" to, to brighten her days.

Stamps: Day Dreamer ~ PTI
Inks: Sweet Blush, Aqua Mist & Pure Poppy ~ PTI
So Saffron & Pumpkin Pie ~ Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Aqua Mist & White ~ PTI
Die Cuts: Lacy Scallop border, Heart & Button ~ MFT
Impression Folder ~ Cuttlebug
Ribbon & Twine
Glitter ~ Martha Stewart

Thanks for looking! Blessings~ Birgit

1 comment:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

This lovely spring card would definitely brighten anyone's day! I love the touch of ribbon, Birgit! Thanks for playing along in RRR Challenge #90: Show Me the Green and Ribbon.