Wednesday, June 25, 2014

PTI June Blog Hop

Good Wednesday morning! It's time for the PaperTrey Ink June Blog Hop and I just fell in love with the fun, summery colors they picked. My first card uses this color scheme:
Yummy? I know! Here's my card using this sketch:

So I used some really old PTI sets on this one. It was fun finding little things to fit inside the little frames.
PTI Products Used:
Green Thumb, Wishing You..., Flower Fusion #7 & #11 and the sentiment is from Topiary Trio's.
Thanks for looking! Blessings~ Birgit

9 comments:

Lynn Put said...

Such a sweet card! Love the little images stamped inside each frame.

Kathryn A said...

Very cute card! Love the framed images.

A Crafty Person said...

Both your cards are wonderful! I especially like the framed images on this card~great take on the sketch recipe.

Anonymous said...

SO inspiring today! I love your pretty framed card!! Have a happy day!! :-)

Sharon said...

Love this!

Diane Jaquay said...

How cute, love the sweet little framed images!!

Darnell said...

They are ALL so fabulous, Birgit!! I smack myself on the 25th of each month knowing that we have PLENTY of time to make more than one card and yet there I was at 8 p.m. last night whipping mine together! Smack! You are an inspiration! Sorry I haven't been around. I get a big grin every time I come by and see that smoochable little squirrel on the fence!! Hugs, Darnell

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, another wonderful card!

Celeste Goff said...

Too cute! I love the "framed" art!