Thursday, September 4, 2014

Vintage Halloween Fun!

So I've been seeing everyone's fall and Halloween projects popping up all over in blogland and got bit by the crafty bug to create some of my own. Some are free images I found online and have been hoarding on my computer and some of the images are from Crafty Secrets so I'm entering those cards into their September Linky Party and the Paper Players Happy Fall Y'all Challenge.
Ok, so this first one isn't a card but I still had to share because it's too cute not to share! I have this frame that I switch out seasonally starting last Valentine's day. Now it's ready for the fall!






Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings~ Birgit

8 comments:

Gloria Stengel said...

I am swooning. I love vintage Halloween images! These are all so cute! If you need my address so you can mail one along with chocolate...I will provide! hee hee Thanks for joining us at Crafty Secrets!

Darlene said...

WOWZA these are amazing! And, I love that you switch out the frame to meet the time of year ... what a great idea!
Thanks so much for playing along in our September Linky Party at Crafty Secrets! Good Luck!!

Darlene
Crafty Secrets DT
CRAFTY VINTAGE GIRL
CRAFTY SECRETS LINKY PARTY
DAR'S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Diane said...

Beautiful group of vintage Halloween...how fun!! Thank you for joining us for our "Crafty Secrets September linky Party!!
Diane CS DT

Mike said...

Again, beautiful examples of fall. Thanks for playing with the Paper Players!

Unknown said...

These are precious! Love all the vintage images you used, there's so much inspiration here. Thanks for joining our September Linky Party at Crafty Secrets!

Yapha Mason said...

These are such fun Halloween projects! Too cute! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a great collection of Halloween-inspired projects - I love the vintage figure in your home décor frame. Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

LeAnne said...

Be still, my crafty, vintage-loving, Halloween-cravin' heart! Oh my, this is so cute! I created one of these a couple years ago and am looking forward to pulling it out and displaying it soon! ALL of these are as sweet as can be!