1. The festive, fall colors found everywhere
2. The smell of rusty, fallen leaves in the air
3. Eating winter squash straight from the garden
4. The smell of pumpkin baking in the oven
5. Wearing a favorite warm, wooly sweater...
the list could go on and on. I just love the colors of fall and that's what inspired me to create this card using the lovely color challenge from Color Throwdown.
I used lots of different sets from PTI and MFT to create this fall wreath card.
I'm also entering this card into the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge.
Thanks so much for looking! Blessings~ Birgit