Thursday, February 19, 2015

Thinking of You

Today's card was made using the fabulous color combo from ColorQ Challenge.

Since I don't have SU! colors I had to find the closest I had in PTI colors, which were Winter Wisteria, Autumn Rose, Scarlet Jewel and of course gold.

I started by dripping and spraying some gold distress spray from Heidi Swap onto my card base. The clock face was cut out of gold adhesive paper using PTI's Hands of Time die. I stamped the little hearts in alternating spaces using With All My Heart. The flowers and leaves are from Sweet Life. A few gold and purply sequins finish this off.
All products are from PaperTrey Ink.
I'm also entering this into the Word Art Wednesday Challenge.
Thanks so much for looking! Blessings~ Birgit

5 comments:

Birgit said...

This is pretty and I want to try this colour combo this weekend! I love the layout of the wheel with the flowers-so great!

Kara Lynne said...

Such a beautiful card! That golden clock medallion is amazing!

Sylvia said...

Lovely card, Birgit, I love your roses with the gold clock! So happy you played with us this week!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is gorgeous, Birgit. Your cards are always SO lovely, and I feel like the most blessed person to have you share your incredible talents with us by playing along in our challenges. Thanks for taking the time to stop by and share, and please join us again soon. I'm so very grateful.
Blessings to you,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Lisa Elton said...

The golden clock is wonderful, this is a pretty card! Thanks so much fro joining us at ColourQ!