Friday, June 19, 2015

Celebrating with Neutrals

Good morning paper crafting friends! The talented designers at Seize The Birthday have a challenge going on right now to use only neutral colors. Here's a card I made that meets the challenge.

Is die cutting considered a technique?
I use dies on every card I make, so I'm considering die cutting as my favorite "go to" technique.
I used several MFT Blueprints and dies to create all the panels for this card, #1, 13 and stitched rectangle stax. The gears and clock hands are cut and stamped using MFT's Timeless set. The sentiment is part Timeless and part of a birthday sentiment set, which was heat embossed in white on black to give a chalkboard look.

I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge
Word Art Wednesday
V's Sweet Ideas

Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings~ Birgit

2 comments:

Sharyn Polesel said...

Stunning card! Love your beautiful neutrals and your fun design. I'm a die cut person too! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

Mandy said...

Fabulous card Birgit! I love the neutral colours and the stitched frames are lovely.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx