Thursday, December 31, 2015

Winter Snowflakes

Just popping in with one more card that meets the sketch requirements for Freshly Made Sketches.



I used PTI's Phrase Play #9 and some punched snowflakes using a Martha Stewart punch.


It's kind of hard to tell in the picture, but I sprayed some glimmer mist onto the punched snowflakes to give them some shine and added gems to the centers.


The insides of my cards are quite often neglected so this year I'm trying to make the insides pretty too.

I'll also be entering this card into the Simon Says Monday Challenge.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings~ Birgit

9 comments:

Marybeth said...

Beautiful inside and out,Birgit! Love the blue and banner just a bit off the negative! Fun idea! Hope you have a blessed 2016 with much peace and joy,sweet friend!

Linda Callahan said...

So pretty in blue and white! And I need to work on doing the insides of my cards as well! Yours came out great! So glad you joined us at FMS!

Birgit said...

Very pretty card and love the snowflakes in different hues of blue-Happy New Year!

Darnell said...

This entry should be in a teaching book about how to take a sketch challenge and NAIL it!! So gorgeous and winning, Birgit, outside and in!! Happy New Hugs to you!! Darnell

Sandra said...

Such a pretty card, all the snowflakes are beautiful. Happy New Year and thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

Joyce said...

Your card is beautiful, inside and out. Love how you offset the die cut 'winter' banner.

Marcia Hill said...

Don't know how I missed this, but it's soooo pretty Birgit! I have this die too, and never thought once to pull it out, and now that I see yours, I think I need to find it and play! Very, very pretty winter card!! :0)

Karren said...

Fabulous card! The curvy banners look wonderful against that blue panel. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Kim S said...

The bright blue and white is a wonderfully fresh look and I love the way you have offset the banner. Great job on the inside too! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.