Monday, May 2, 2016

75th Birthday

Happy Monday!  I'm popping in with a card for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge #9
I went straight through the middle, using Birthday, Sponging and White Space.
I did a little sponging of Peacock Feather distress ink onto the center of my card front and then added one of the frame elements from PTI's Pretty Frame Cover Plate.  The balloons are cut from colored card stock using PTI's Birthday Style set and sponged to add some shadow and dimension.  The strings on the balloons are cut using Lil' Inkers Balloon String Die.  The stamped sentiment is a combination of sets and the "75" was cut using a cricut.  Some sequins finish the card off.

I'm also adding this card to the following challenges:

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Blessings~ Birgit


9 comments:

Darlene said...

Just beautiful Birgit! LOVE your choice of colors and the simplicity of the design is PERFECT! Awesome job! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘BIRTHDAY’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Marcia Hill said...

Such a pretty CAS card Birgit! Love the sponging in the center and the frame die over it. And the balloons are just happy colors and make me smile! Great card my friend!! :0)

Karen L K said...

Very nice! The colors are great.

Joyce said...

Beautiful card for a lucky person who is 75 years young, I'm sure.

Conniecrafter said...

so pretty, I love the shading on the balloons and the way you did the sentiment, pretty framing!

Patti said...

Pretty! I love the soft coloring you achieved!! A beautiful card for a significant birthday celebration!

Patti

Lindsey said...

So pretty! I loved these three elements, too. ;) I love how you've framed your scene out. Adds a touch of elegance to the other fun elements. Fabulous card for a truly special birthday occasion! Thanks so much for playing with us at the Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge!

Gail said...

A lovely BD card! -thank you for dropping this off at WAW this week - best wishes on the win! Blessings - Gail DT WAW John 3:16

Teresa Kline said...

fun card, luv the embossing and shading! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*