Saturday, October 14, 2017

Two Cards.... Two Challenges

Good morning ~  It's not very often I get to post on a Saturday and I really should be outside painting our house but I'm popping in real quick to post two cards that I made for challenges this week.  If I don't post them now, I'll miss the deadline and that always seems to happen to me. So here I am with two cards for two different challenges.

 The first card is for the Make It Monday Challenge.  Dawn has us creating sentiment windows.  Her cards are always so inspiring and beautiful, I just couldn't let this challenge pass by!

I used Holiday Greens, Spruce & Sprigs and a sentiment from Happiest of Holidays.

My next card is for the Merry Monday Christmas Challenge using their sketch and this darling image from Art Impressions Sparkle & Cheer.

I'll also be entering one of these cards into the following challenges:
Word Art Wednesday ~ Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by!   Blessings~ Birgit

18 comments:

Linda said...

Birgit your cards are so lovely. Love the beauty of your first card and that sweet snowman is just too adorable. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Two wonderful Christmas cards, Birgit! Just love the green swag & the darling snowman!! So glad you could play along with us at Merry Monday!!

Marcia Hill said...

Two fabulous cards Birgit! Love all the greenery surrounding your beautiful sentiment on your MIM card and your snowman image on your 2nd card just melts my heart! And it's beautifully colored too! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Merry Monday!! :0)

Colleen said...

wow, Birgit, two terrific cards! Love the one for MIM...perfect sentiment and love all your embellishments! And look at that snowman...he is so darn cute and you followed the sketch to a tee...awesome card...thank you for playing along at Merry Monday! always love to see your creations in the gallery!

Janice said...

Two great cards Birgit. The sentiment and design on the first are fabulous.
You take amazing photos of your makes, love the tree in the background :-)

Ann Greenspan's Crafts said...

Love the colors on both cards and the shading on the snowman is perfect! Both of your cards are so festive.

lainey said...

Two wonderful Christmas cards. Love the color combo on your snowman!

Donna Phelan said...

Beautiful and festive cards!!!

Nicole Parmentier said...

Beautiful cards!!

Bobby said...

The arrangement around the sentiment window is fabulous, Birgit.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Both of your cards are so gorgeous. I love the design elements you used around the open oval window with the sentiment peeking through. And, the other one is fantastic as well with that cute snowman and the pattern paper layers. Adding the big snowflake really made it awesome.

Vicki Finger said...

I love the wide variety of stamps you used for your focal point and also the beautiful Aqua Mist Cardstock and Ink!

Notes by Nina said...

Wonderful cards, Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

Lisa Elton said...

These are wonderful Birgit! Your PTI MIM card is just beautiful and your little snowman card is darling!

Conniecrafter said...

they are so sweet, I love that sentiment for the window and such a pretty arrangement you have framing the window!! The snowman is just the cutest ever, I love him in his cozy sweater and scarf!

Betty Wright said...

Both cards are wonderful! I love the candy canes mixed with the sprigs set!

Karen Letchworth said...

Absolutely adorable, Birgit. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful cards with us, and have a blessed week.
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday

Sharyn Polesel said...

I love them both! Fantastic!