Tuesday, November 6, 2018

3 Tags for 25 Days of Tags 2018

Hello ~ I'm popping in with three tags I made for Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags challenge.  I'm trying to keep up with each days challenges but it's proving to be quite a challenge.  haha!  
Here's my tag for day 2:


I was inspired by Svitlana Shayevich's tag using Altenew's Peaceful Wreath.  I didn't have that on hand so I used Hero Arts Color Layering Holly that I like equally as much. 

Day 3:  
I was inspired by Lindsey Larsen's soft and beautiful tags using Concord & 9th Ornamental DiesThose dies are now on my wish list but in the meantime, I used some ornament dies from Top Dog Dies, who are sadly now out of business.

Day 4:  I was inspired by Tricia Barbers cute Gnomes from Reverse Confetti.  Eeep they're cute!!  
I used a new die set from Marianne Designs "Gnomes" to create my tag. 

Be sure to visit Tracey's blog to see all the daily inspiration and join in on the fun!

Thanks for stopping by!


14 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

FABULOUS tags my friend!! I have that HA Holly stamp set and love it too, and really like how you used it on your tag!! Your ornament tags are so elegant...love all the sparkle from the gold and silver!! And your gnome tag is just delightful!! Could I maybe have a couple please?? I'll send you some more frames in exchange!! :0)

Joyce said...

These are all gorgeous. So very happy to see you playing along with us at the 25 Days of Christmas Tags.

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, these are awesome Birgit! I love the old fashioned traditional look of the first, the elegance of the ornaments and the cuteness of the gnome!

Carol L said...

What a wonderful array of great Christmas tags! I'm especially fond of that first one with the pretty holly leaves and berries! NJ on all of these :)

Tricia Barber said...

Loved both of these! That first tag is gorgeous! The gnome is just adorable!!!!

I Card Everyone said...

well, Birgit... you GNOME I'm going to be crazy for tag 3!!! Which reminds me, I better get my Gnome out again!
Cuteness abounds here, my friend!
=]

Linda said...

Birgit, these are so awesome. I seem to have a mental block for tags. I just don't have much mojo for them even with all of the inspiration. And not having much time doesn't help either. Anyway, yours are fabulous. And your MIM card below is stunning. Love the gold with the blues and greens.

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my I just love that layering on the stamping, adds such great detail!
Your ornament is so gorgeous with all the shimmer.
The gnome is so cute and fun!

Janice said...

Gorgeous tags Birgit, so pretty! The recipients of your gifts will be so impressed to receive these!

Lisa Byers said...

Wow, you’ve been busy!! You’ve given me some inspiration for my tags!! Your tags are awesome!!

Sharron said...

More wonderful tags!! The holly is so pretty and the sparkly ornaments are gorgeous. And the gnome is adorable--such an especially sweet tag!

Donna Phelan said...

Oh I just {heart} tags! And I love yours! Aren't they just perfect little pieces of ART! So fun!!!

cm said...

I'm swooning over the festive compositions of your tag trio! Beautiful holly; lovely ornaments; charming gnome! So thrilled you're joining us in the 25 Days of Christmas Tags gallery; hope you'll share more of your creativity in the days to come!
~carol

Susan Renshaw said...

Three fabulous tags!
Really enjoying taking part in
25 Days of Christmas Tags
Susan Renshaw
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!