Thursday, October 24, 2019

A Special Boo To You!

Hello crafty friends!  I'm just popping in with a card that I made a couple of weeks ago that just happens to fit in with a couple of challenges going on right now.  
Who doesn't love cute little Newton from Newton's Nook?  He's irresistibly cunning no matter what mischief he's getting himself into.

 I stamped this cute image from Newton's Nook Perfect Pumpkin, stamping the spider and web in the top corner.  I then cut the panel using Impression Obsession's Crazy Stitched Set and colored the image using copics.  I was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest that added some doodling for fun.   

I'll be adding this card to the following challenges:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge ~ Fall / Autumn Colors


Word Art Wednesday ~ Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!


11 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Your little kitty is soooo dang CUTE Birgit and I just LOVE all the little doodles you've surrounded him with! Absolutely ADORABLE card!! :0)

Lisa Elton said...

I agree with Marcia! This is extra cute. All of the little elements you added to the main image are delightful!

I Card Everyone said...

Another 'too cute to spook' Halloween treat of a card, Birgit!!
=]

Verna Angerhofer said...

Newton is so cute no matter what time of the year. He certainly looks awesome on your wonderful card and your coloring of him is fabulous!

Sharron said...

Aw, love your sweet kitty with his happy pumpkin! The added elements are such fun as is the IO stitched frame!

Donna Phelan said...

Oh super cute, great Halloween scene--not spooky or creepy just oh so CUTE LOVE that crazy stitched background die, how cool!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my goodness is this too adorable, I love him and your great coloring, your doodling is a great touch with it and makes it extra special!

Broni said...

This is so precious! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at the Color Throwdown!

Janice said...

Just catching up with everyone’s blogs after being away on holiday. A really cute Halloween card, makes a lovely change from the scary ones!

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a pretty card! I love the adorable kitty cat with the pumpkin, perfect 😁. Thanks so much for joining the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! Happy and creative wishes, Jo

Wendy Bellino said...

This is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations!