Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Double D ~ Lilac, Lavender, Purple


Hello~ Here's an inspiring new challenge starting over at Double D Challenges using the color purple.



Look at the lovely mood board and see how you're inspired:




I was inspired by the purple gingham bow in the top left corner.  I used Stitched Tulip and Daisies from The Scrapping Cottage to create my card and some pretty glitter tape.  

I hope you'll stop by Double D Challenges to see more inspiration from my talented team mates and play along.

Here's what you could win:


Thanks for stopping by!


11 comments:

Donna Phelan said...

Ooooh fabulous Tulip dies, this just screams Spring! Apparently here in the NE we are on a 1 day a week Spring Weather Schedule lol Hope it warms up eventually! ;)

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful tulips Birgit, love how you displayed them all here.xxx

Diane said...

Beautiful card Birgit and loving that pretty and soft gingham background and of course the shimmer finishes it off perfectly!

Darlene said...

LOVE that purple glitter ribbon Birgit, and your tulips are so, so pretty! Sweet creation my friend!! HUGS

Marcia Hill said...

Your tulips are just delightful and I love, LOVE the purple glitter strips at the top and bottom of your colorful card Birgit! I also LOVE that mood board...how can you not be inspired by ALL that purple?!! :0)

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your card is so beautiful and I love the sparkly purple strips.

Barbara said...

The tulips here are just popping up and for sure are the sign of spring. I love that you used that purple glitter strip on this card.

Lisa Elton said...

Those pretty little sparkly strips just pull you right it! This is terrific Birgit!

Conniecrafter said...

Wow that is so pretty, love the shading on them and pretty sparkle border to go with your gingham!

Judy Woodland said...

Such a sweet card, I love the gingham background. And those tulips are are just so spring-like. Great design.

Kim Heggins said...

Simply sweet....love your sweet trio of pretty flowers.