Monday, November 30, 2020

Vintage Christmas

Cyber Monday!  Who would have ever thought 100 years ago that there would be such a thing as "Cyber Monday".  I wonder what it will be like another 100 years from now??  ....Anyway, I thought I'd stop in and share a few vintage Christmas cards that I've made using some of my favorite Tim Holtz supplies.  They're all on sale today as part of the big Cyber Monday sale over at Scrapbook.com.  This is a picture heavy post, so I'll try to be quick in my descriptions.


These first two cards use Festive Trims Colorize, one of the newer die sets that I'm really enjoying this year.  


This card features Thinlits Christmas Ribbon and snowshoes from PTI.  The vintage style font of the die cut sentiment is timeless.

You've seen this Poinsettia 3D Texture Fades Embossing Folder used in a previous post on the next card.  It looks as great here, simply embossed, as it does colored up.  


These tags using Santa's Helper Thinlits Dies are adorable!  I love this jolly little elf balancing his packages.


On these next few cards, I heat embossed the vintage style sentiments from one of the Stampers Anonymous Christmas sets in silver and gold using beautiful vintage papers from Stamperia.     


I added Christmas greens using Holiday Greens ThinlitsChristmas Washi Tape, and various Christmas ephemera pieces to the last three cards. 



I hope you'll visit Scrapbook.com to check out their Cyber Monday sale and be sure to add the freebie to your cart.  


Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

WOW!! You've really gone to town on your Christmas cards and I'm loving all these vintage ones...from the pinecones, to the lovely, lovely Poinsettia ones (especially loving the dry embossed one!!), and all the fabulous vintage Santa ones too! FABULOUS cards my friend!! Now the hard part, right?! Getting them ready to send out...at least that's the hardest part for me!! I'd rather just make them! Hahaha!! Hugs. :0)

Lisa Elton said...

Holy smokes Birgit, so much to ooh and aah over!! These are all amazing. Love the sparkle on the first one and those beautifully colored poinsettias. Just think, in 100 years our current crafting tools will be considered vintage!

Conniecrafter said...

Great backgrounds on the first 3 cards, love the bows with the pinecones, and like the vintage feel of the last ones!