Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Birthday bears ~ TSOC

Good morning friends.  There's a new challenge starting up over at The Sisterhood of Crafters using a birthday theme.  I don't know about you, but I always need to add a few birthday cards to my stash.

My friend Marcia gifted me with this cute Penny Black stamp called Delish, quite some time ago.  I'm glad it's finally gotten inked up. 

 I wish I had fairy bears to help me celebrate my birthday! 

I also wish that you'd stop by The Sisterhood of Crafters blog to see my talented team mates inspiration and join in on the fun! 

Thanks for stopping by!


11 comments:

Diane said...

Adorably cute cute birthday card, those little bears will have that cake devoured in no time lol!

Lia said...

So very cute: these little bears are steeling my heart!
Lia xx

Marcia Hill said...

Oh my gosh Birgit...your coloring on those bears is FABULOUS!! So glad you colored this sweet little stamp up...it's definitely going to have someone smiling ear to ear when they receive it! Cute, CUTE card!! Hugs. :0)

Darlene said...

OMG how adorable! Beautiful design and your coloring is perfect! SO SO Sweet! Hugs

Vickie Y said...

Adorable birthday bears!

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning project and those colours are just so adorable...your cards always are gorgeous. xx

Lisa Elton said...

LOVE the way you've colored those adorable little bears! This is the sweetest card, Birgit!

Debbie Mageed said...

Oh, goodness, Birgit! This card is OTT adorable! That stamp definitely needed some love and you have it lots! Have a great week.

Ina G said...

So cute and adorable Birgit. Love the dp background.

Donna Phelan said...

Love that floral background, so pretty! And the bear images with the cake is adorable, perfect coloring! Always need these in my stash!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh is that ever the sweetest stamp, those bears are too cute and love the way you have colored the cake, I love the dies to cut out the image and sentiment too!