Monday, November 15, 2021

Fall Leaves ~ DRU Challenge

Good morning friends~ There's a new challenge starting up over at Dies R Us Challenge blog.  The theme is always "Anything Goes" so it's easy peasy to join in on the fun!
 
For today's card, I pulled out the Poppystamps Maple Leaf Strip & Stencil.  I've had this set for quite some time and I'm so pleased that it's finally seen some use.

I cut the die from Neenah Solar White cardstock and blended on Distress Oxide Inks in fall colors using the stencil.  This was such a fun process, I love how it turned out!  The sentiment is stamped on an Impression Obsession Fancy Label.  The detailed stitching on this is fabulous.

Here are some handy links to the products I used today.

You can find these products and so many more at Dies R Us.  
I hope you'll visit the DRU Challenge blog to see more inspiration from our amazing design team and join in on the fun.  While you're there, be sure to sign up for their newsletter so you can be one of the first to be notified of their special order events.

I'll be entering this card into the PoppyStamps Challenge "Sweater Weather".

Thanks for stopping by!


12 comments:

laurie said...

So pretty! I love that panel of leaves and the stitches on the sentiment label!

Anne Temple said...

Your card is gorgeous and I love the stencil you used.

Maria said...

Such a lovely fall card with leaves in gorgeous color!! Great design and wonderful addition with the pretty sequins!!

Marcia Hill said...

Such a pretty card Birgit, and I just LOVE those stenciled leaves! We had such beautiful colors here this Fall and now most of them are on the ground and covered with a thin blanket of snow...Fall never lasts long enough for me, but your card reminds me of what it does look like in all of God's artistry! Lovely, lovely card!! Hugs. :0)

Conniecrafter said...

Die cuts with the stencils makes it so much easier to color them, it is just gorgeous blending of the colors, Lovely!

Diane said...

Beautiful card, I love the die/stencil cards, I had to go and check out this die (like I need any, right) but it is super pretty!

Kathy Krug said...

Fabulous colors. I love the leaves.

Donna Phelan said...

So Pretty! Your blending of colors is perfect for these Fall Foliage lovelies! The leaves look so realistic. Beautiful!

Julie Odil said...

Your inked leaves are gorgeous, Birgit! You got your Fall colors just right!

Patty Tanúz said...

Elegant card! Good Luck! Happy Holidays! Patty Tanúz, Poppystamps DT

Jeanne J. said...

Birgit this card is stunning! I love the inky leaves and the mix of papers. The tag and bit of bling is so pretty too!

Tiffany P said...

Love it! Thanks for playing with Poppystamps this month!