Monday, April 18, 2022

Pie Perfection ~ Spellbinders Invitation

I'm super excited to be bringing today's card to you, using Spellbinders newly released "Pie Perfection Collection" from designer, Tina Smith.  I've been an admirer of Tina's work for a long time now, and when she came out with her first release "Sweet Street", I was completely smitten.  Pie Perfection has me drooling over each and every set in this collection, just as her first collection did!

Today's card focuses on the "Serve a Slice" set.  There are 8 dies in this set, giving you plenty of options on how you want to create your pie.  Mine is fruity with chocolate glaze.

For the background, I used an older "Celebrations" embossing folder from Spellbinders and added the "Layered Stitch Background" over a piece of plaid paper from my stash.  I then made the pie and added the drip edge to make it look like the chocolate glaze was oozing down the edge. The plate is from the Dish It Up set, which you'll see more of in a future post.

 A sprinkling of sugared glitter, a dallop of whipped topping and a cherry on top.  Isn't it delicious?

Here's a list of Spellbinders products I used to make today's cards:

Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

I am so in LOVE with this die set Birgit, and your slice of fruity pie really does look good enough to eat right off the card!!! So many yummy details in this die set too! And I love your added layers and the plaid also...you are really dishing up a delightful slice of pie here my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my goodness now you have my mouth watering, that sounds and looks delicious. I like your use of the plaid behind like a table cloth, pretty die and layered look of embossing!!

Lisa Elton said...

What a scrumptious card!

Donna Phelan said...

Well that's just yummy and delightful! The drips add so much to this design! We have the same weather for today, so Penny and I will be making blueberry muffins and later we will be rolling a ball back and forth that makes ice cream--yup, you heard it here lol