Sunday, May 15, 2022

Ocean Shadowbox Card ~ DRU

Hey there ~ I'm so glad you're here today!  I have a pretty ocean themed shadow box card for you, as part of the new challenge that's starting up over at Dies R Us.


I started by cutting the Tutti Designs Slimline Stitched Collage die out of white cardstock, layering over a piece of soft blue cardstock and mounting it to the front of a slimline card base.  

Next, I cut all kinds of seaside treasures to fill the boxes with.
I'll have them all listed and linked below for your convenience.


Here's a list of links to the items I used.  Items go in and out of stock very quickly at Dies R Us.  If something is out of stock, you can enter your email address to be notified when it comes back in stock.

Tutti Designs Slimline Stitched Collage
Elizabeth Craft Designs Lighthouse
Elizabeth Craft Designs Seaweed
Elizabeth Craft Designs Whale
Marianne Designs Lantern (Special Order Event)
 Impression Obsession Sea Birds



Please be sure to visit the Dies R US Challenge Blog to see more amazing inspiration from my talented teammates and join in n the fun.
 

Thanks for stopping by!


11 comments:

Anne Temple said...

This is such a fun card. Love the collage and all the dies you've used to create it.

Lori Kobular said...

What an awesome nautical card! I love all the details on this beauty!

Anonymous said...

Fab card!







Fab card!! Love all the seaside images! Wonderful frame, too! Maria Patrick

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun summer card! This just makes me smile and makes me anxious for our beach vacation this summer!

Kathy Krug said...

What a great way to showcase those sea dies. makes a perfect beach themed summer card.

Conniecrafter said...

that is so neat, I love all the goodies you put into the boxes, great arrangement of them and details they have!

Lena said...

As always, Birgit, you have enabled another purchase :-) Love this collage slimline frame which is now on my "must have" list. Love all the nautical dies you used. Beautiful blues with the pops of reds. Love it - so happy and bright! Enjoy your week. xx

Donna Phelan said...

Love this! All things Maine. All things Cape Cod. This is spectacular!

Kara Lynne said...

Oh, how fun to use a shadow box for all those wonderful seaside treasures! It's beautiful, Birgit!

Marcia Hill said...

What a COOL card Birgit!! I love the shadow box die, and all the perfect images you found to put inside each of the squares and rectangles!! I think my favorite is the lantern, but really, all the images are wonderful! A perfect nautical card!! Hugs. :0)

Carol L said...

I love how you coordinated all those nautical items into one great slimline card! This will delight anyone who loves living by the ocean! Fabulous card!