Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Cathe Holden Flea Market Finds ~ Spellbinders

Good morning, friends~ Spellbinders is bringing a new line of Cathe Holden products to you, called Flea Market Finds.  I'm just giddy over this entire collection!
Fair warning, this is a picture heavy post, so I hope you'll stick with me to the end.

Card #1 ~ This entire collection is vintage inspired, shabby chic, retro, mixed media, crafting goodness!  

Card #2 ~ The colors and images are clear and crisp, and the quality is top notch!  I was thrilled to be one of the first designers to work with Cathe's new paper products.  

Card #3 ~ Would you believe this stitched design is actually printed paper?  Look at the detail!  

Card #4 ~ I used hinges from the ephemera pack and scored them so the shutter will open to reveal another sweet vintage surprise.


There are so many beautiful papers in the Florals Palette Sampler.  This is a 6x9" paper pad.

The die cuts from Happy Thoughts & Meadow Lark Miscellany die cuts packs are filled with beautiful vintage ephemera pieces. 

For this card, I've used the Layered Vintage Floral Stencils to create the background, adding a couple of stamped images from the Handle With Care Clear Stamp Set.  The bird die is from Happy Thought Miscellany Die Cuts.

My final project is a little journal I made using brown paper bag card stock and some printer stationery for the pages, I had in my stash.  I embellished the front of the journal using paper from the Floral Palette Sampler and die cuts from both Happy Thoughts & Meadow Lark Miscellany die cut packs.

on the inside cover, I added a pocket and tucked in more of the vintage ephemera die cuts.  I stamped "Provisions" using a stamp from Miscellany Words Clear Stamp Set.  This set is filled with iconic words using beautiful vintage fonts.

I had a pack of old pewter book clips that have been sitting around for a while, so I decorated one up using more of the printed paper and die cuts.


If you made it this far, I thank you for hanging with me.  I appreciate all of you, and your kindness and love.  

Right now, Spellbinders is having a huge sale to celebrate their 20th anniversary.  Pop on over to their website to see all the new things and take advantage of this fabulous sale.  There are so many pretty things!  Their new birthday release is jaw dropping!  



I hope you enjoyed today's projects.  You can find all of Cathe Holden's new release at Spellbinders.  I've listed links to the products below for your convenience.

Florals Palette Sampler 6x9 Paper Pad
Happy Thoughts Miscellany Printed Die Cuts
Meadow Lark Miscellany Printed Die Cuts
Layered Vintage Floral Stencils
Miscellany Words Clear Stamp Set
Handle With Care Clear Stamp Set
Entire Flea Market Finds Collection
Spellbinders

  
Thanks for stopping by!


6 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

I can almost hear you squealing with excitement upon opening the package with all the fabulous vintage goodies inside Birgit...a kit definitely after your vintage loving heart!! Your cards are all wonderful and I especially love the one with the hinges (SO COOL!!) and the one with the stenciled background and sweet birdie was a favorite too! And the journal??!! Oh my gosh Birgit, you did an AWESOME job with that!! Lovely, lovely post today with all your goodies!! Hugs. :0)

Conniecrafter said...

You did a beautiful job with this set, I did see it in their email and thought oh this is my kind of goodies, you may have me thinking I need to get it after all :) Beautiful ephemera and I just love your journal inside and out!!

Lisa Elton said...

I can certainly see why you're giddy over this collection, it's marvelous! Wowee did you ever work your magic with this kit, Birgit!

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful cards and lovely colours as always, this is stunning xx

Donna Phelan said...

WOW! So many unique and creative beauties! You have been busy! Love them all! The hinged shutter is so clever and I adore your little journal too! Fantastic! With all of this time spent in your craft room I bet you have some weeding to do lol I laugh because I finished mine on Monday! ;)

Anonymous said...

All so stunning. Regine
www.rsrue.blogspot.com