Thursday, July 18, 2013

PTI, MFT and A.R.T. Challenges

This month's blog hop over at Nichole's blog for PaperTrey Ink, are having a color challenge. I love when they have a color challenge because they put together the most beautiful color palette's to choose from. This card is also being entered into the My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club and A.R.T. Card Challenge. For A.R.T. the card is turned in the other direction, but I think it will still count. Thanks to CherCroppin' for letting me know about the challenge.


The stamp sets I used were: FROM PTI ~ Postmarks Background Basics & Postmarks. FROM MFT ~ Thankful Leaves and die cuts and the sentiment is from an old Cornish Heritage Farms set called Silhouette Blooms.
The colors I used were from this color palette:
and the sketch from MFT was this:

Thanks for visiting! Blessings~ Birgit

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

So pretty Birgit, I love it! I'm so glad you joined us for the A.R.T. CAS Sketch challenge this week, and we hope you'll join us again Thursday for a *new* challenge too! ~Cheryl, Senior DT

Darlene said...

Just beautiful Birgit ... love those leaves! Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at A.R.T. and joining our SKETCH CHALLENGE this week! Hope you'll join us again next week!
Darlene
A.R.T. DT
DAR'S CRAFTY CREATIONS