Tuesday, June 25, 2013

PTI Touch of Gold Blog Hop

Good morning fellow crafters! Papertrey Ink is having their monthly blog hop and I'm so happy to be able to join in this month! The challenge is to use a bit of gold in your crafting. Here's my entry for this months PTI blog hop.

For this card I used PTI's Ruby Rose, Happiness In Bloom and Tag It's #5 stamp sets. For the colors, I used New Leaf, Aqua Mist, Blueberry Sky and Harvest Gold. I'm so in love with these colors together as it makes me think of being at the ocean, somewhere much cooler than where I sit right now! ha! The sentiment is from Ruby Rose and that's where I embossed with my "touch of gold", although it's a little hard to see in the picture. It's stamped on a Spellbinders die cut frame. At any rate, thanks for visiting! Have a blessed day! ~ Birgit

12 comments:

Tonya said...

Such pretty colors and an elegant tag!!!

Keri said...

Beautiful! Love, love, LOVE your background stamping! Perfect in very way. :)

Anonymous said...

Stunning card...beautiful design and wonderful colors, altogether it is just gorgeous!

Kara said...

beautiful background stamping!!

Carolanne said...

Love love how you combined all the flowers for the background. So pretty! Love how you did the tag and sentiment with the gingham ribbon!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

ohhhh so pretty, love your background!

victoria h said...

pretty card - the gold embossing and stamped background look gr8

Helen F. said...

Such a lovely birthday card, Birgit ~ the flowers and gingham ribbon are so feminine and that lacy tag is beautiful!

Lindsey said...

This is a fabulous color combo, and that gold sentiment is just perfect.

Heather P. said...

This is so pretty!

Nancy Penir said...

Your background looks like designer paper! Lovely sentiment tag too

Anonymous said...

I thought the background paper was designer paper until I read some of your comments! Makes me think of spring! Thanks for visiting me over at StampingPeace.