Friday, December 6, 2013

Chalkboard Technique

Hello crafting friends! Here's another card I made for the challenge over at Always Playing with Paper. Their challenge this week was to make a card using the chalkboard technique. Here's my card for this challenge.

I know it's a Valentine's card but I forgot to take a picture of the Christmas card I made and they're already in the mail so I thought I'd enter this one. It could still count as a Christmas entry couldn't it, since Christmas is all about God's love for us and giving us the most perfect gift ever!! Anyway, thanks for looking! Blessings~ Birgit

4 comments:

Darnell said...

Christmas is indeed also about love, Birgit! You did a fabulous job with the chalkboard technique on this pretty card!! Hugs, Darnell

Notes by Nina said...

Very pretty card, I love how the sentiment is framed. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

anja curvers said...

LOVE it.

Bonnie said...

This could very well be a Christmas card, Birgit! I love this design on the chalkboard! Thanks for sharing it with us at Merry Monday!