Friday, December 6, 2013

TAGS, tags and More TaGS

I've been working on making tags for our gifts this year. Each year I wrap and decorate our gifts using a theme. This years theme is using red or kraft colored wrapping paper and then embellishing them with red or aqua ribbon or jute string and tags done in kraft, aqua and red. I really enjoyed making these once my creative juices started flowing. I used lots of different die cuts to create this wonderful set of Christmas tags.

I wanted them simple to mass produce, as I made multiples of each style. Here's a close up of each tag.
This one with the gingerbread man in the cup is one of my favorites!
Each tag is stamped on the back with my "TO" "FROM" stamps so I can personalize them. I used stamps and dies from Papertrey Ink, My Favorite Things and Quickutz to create these tags. Thanks for looking! Blessings~ Birgit

No comments: