Thursday, October 4, 2018

Mini Loaf Box Gift Idea ~ TupeloDesignsLLC

Good morning friends ~ I'm ringing in pumpkin season with a sweet gift idea using supplies from TupeloDesignsLLC. 


 I enjoy making sweet breads in mini loaf pans and giving them away to friends and family.  Today's project is so easy and really gives the presentation that "WOW" factor.

I found the mini loaf box directions online but I couldn't find it again to link for this post, but I'm sure if you search it up, you'll find lots of plans to use.


I used Elizabeth Craft Designs Moda Scrap Paper Pack ~ Grand Canyon for the background and Elizabeth Craft Designs PumpkinsAdventure Edges and Garden Notes Ivy Vine to decorate the box.


Make a label using any scalloped circle dies.

I hope you're inspired by todays project.  
Be sure to visit TupeloDesignsLLC and sign up for their news letter so you can be among the first to be notified about sales and new product arrivals.

TupeloDesignsLLC always offers FREE Shipping with no minimum purchase inside the U.S.  (Discounted shipping on International orders)  They also offer a Loyalty Rewards Program where shoppers receive 500 points ($5.00) just for signing up, then you receive 2 points for every $1 you spend.  
Plus, there's always great sales going on so be sure to visit TupeloDesignsLLc where there's so many fun brand name products under one roof.  

Thanks for stopping by!


9 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fantastic way to give a gift of baked goodies.

Donna Phelan said...

FANTASTIC! Tis the Season and all. You may have to overnight it to me, I wouldn't want it to get lost in the mail lol I love the box, it's the perfect size for a mini loaf, aye? The papers and dies jazz it all up, but I also think you could just send in Saran Wrap and the recipient would love this....YUM....BUT that box and all of it's trimmings is perfect! Well done!

Helen F. said...

LOVE this idea, Birgit! I will be CASEing this for Christmas gift giving ;-)
The box is decorated beautifully for Pumpkin Bread ~ what a yummy treat!

Patti said...

Oh Birgit this is the sweetest gift idea!!! You make me need to shop!! : p

Patti

Marcia Hill said...

Oh my gosh is this ever CUTE Birgit!! ALL the detail makes it look like so much more work than what you described, but what a perfect presentation for a home-baked treat!! Absolutely LOVE this my friend!! :0)

Lisa Elton said...

What a perfectly marvelous way to give the gift of sweet treats! This is pretty Birgit!

Conniecrafter said...

Such wonderful packaging, pretty coloring of the pumpkin and great vines, so love the scalloped border around it!

Linda said...

Birgit, your little loaf pan package is just so adorable. And it is decorated so beautifully. Have a great weekend my friend.

Sharron said...

What a wonderful idea for a gift! The loaf box is adorable and I love how it is decorated. Those pumpkins and vines look amazing!