Thursday, October 18, 2018

Nut House ~ TupeloDesignsLLC

Hello ~ I've got another fun fall project for you today using products from TupeloDesignsLLC.  I wanted to make a shaped easel card using these stamps and dies from Pink & Main, "Nut House".   
TupeloDesignsLLC recently received the new release from Pink & Main so there's lots of new designs to choose from. 

I used Elizabeth Craft Designs Stitched Circles and Dotted Scallop Circles to create the easel card base.  

I stamped and die cut the Nut House images from 80# Neenah Solar White cardstock and colored them in using Copics.  

I got a big kick out of the sentiment in this set "news from the nut house", as I can totally relate to our family being called the "nut house".  I'll be sending this card to my nephew who just started his first year of college out of state.   

I'm sending him some healthy nut mixes and other nut related goodies for him to enjoy.  

I'll be adding this card to the following challenges:
Word Art Wednesday ~ Anything Goes
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge ~ Animal Antics

I hope you're inspired by todays projects.  
Be sure to visit TupeloDesignsLLC and sign up for their news letter so you can be among the first to be notified about sales and new product arrivals.

TupeloDesignsLLC always offers FREE Shipping with no minimum purchase inside the U.S.  (Discounted shipping on International orders)  They also offer a Loyalty Rewards Program where shoppers receive 500 points ($5.00) just for signing up, then you receive 2 points for every $1 you spend.  
Plus, there's always great sales going on so be sure to visit TupeloDesignsLLc where there's so many fun brand name products under one roof.  


Thanks for stopping by!


7 comments:

Donna Phelan said...

hahaha news from the nut house! I adore this shaped card! I bet when you saw all of these wonderful products this designed just popped right into your head! It is adorable and delightfully crafted!

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is such a cute and fun card. I love the shape and that it is an easel one too.

Marcia Hill said...

Boy, you have been busy my friend!! Wasn't the inspiration photo from the Card Concept soooo pretty?! You did an amazing job with your card...I love those pumpkins from Sunny Studio...need to remember that I have that set and use it!! And I think your card is definitely elegant!! Your CASE of Amy's card and envelope is GORGEOUS Birgit...someone is going to LOVE receiving that card and decorated envelope for Christmas! And the card from the Nut House...oh my but that is just too CUTE!! And colored just beautifully too my friend! Your nephew is definitely going to appreciate the happy mail along with the treats!! :0)

Lisa Elton said...

That sentiment gave me a chuckle! This is such a cute card Birgit!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh Birgit, that is so very cute, and fun sentiment, I love your idea of sending nut related goodies, he is going to love it! Terrific coloring

Janice said...

A fabulous fun easel card, I’m sure your nephew will love it along with his nut treats!

Jo Ann said...

Awesomely decorated Easel card. We are so blessed you link your artwork with us last Challenge at Word Art Wednesday. There still a few days left for you to join us again in our current Challenge. Leaving you with the inspiration of the Scripture in 1 Thessalonians 2:13 which says, "And we also thank God continually because, when you received the word of God, which you heard from us, you accepted it not as a human word, but as it actually is, the word of God, which is indeed at work in you who believe." Have a blessed day!

JO ANN
https://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com