Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Sweet Snowman Cake

Good morning stampers ~  The card I have for you today was made for the new challenge going on over at Christmas Kickstart Challenge.  They're using their blog header as inspiration and I went pretty literal with it as you'll see.

My card:


Their header:


Using the same color scheme, I cut the NOEL banner from design paper from Moda Scrap "Unconventional Christmas", in place of the Christmas baubles that line the top of their header.  I stamped some snowflakes tone on tone and some in White Wedding Dress around the border.  The cute snowman cupcake is from The Stamping Cottage, which I colored with copics and pieced together.  

I'll also be adding this card to the following challenges:
Word Art Wednesday ~ Anything Goes
Work It Wednesday ~ Celebretory
Christmas Kickstart Challenge ~ Get A-Head-er Start

Thanks for stopping by!


9 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Awwwwww...this is soooooo CUTE! Love your header but I really, really LOVE your snowman cupcake!! Don't suppose you could cut me out one, pretty please?? Absolutely ADORABLE card Birgit!! :0)

Dotty Jo said...

So cute! I love your card, Birgit! Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart again, Jo x

Lisa Elton said...

This is as sweet as it can be Birgit!

Janice said...

Such a cute Christmas card, love this one!

Donna Phelan said...

Oh he is sweet! This is very merry!

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is a great card design and that snowman cake is so darling!

Angelnorth said...

Lovely to see the heaader's layout being used as inspiration - this looks great, such a cute snowman!

Conniecrafter said...

very cute cupcake topped with snowman, I love the two tone stamping of the snowflakes and the banner for the sentiment!

Kara Lynne said...

This is such a wonderful card, Birgit! I love your snowman frosted cupcake! Those papers for your banners are perfect for the inspiration, and the whole design reflects it so well!