Tuesday, September 3, 2019

White Washed Down On The Farm

Hello friends ~ I'm popping in with a quick card I made for the challenge going on over at The Paper Players.  The theme is "Down on the Farm".


I chose to use these beautiful printed papers from Mintay "Bloomville" line to create a warm farmhouse vignette.  The white washed shutter paper was the perfect background for the oil lamp on the tree slab, surrounded by flowers.  I had to fussy cut all the images out and if you know me at all, you know that's not one of my favorite things to do so please don't be too harsh.  

I'll also be adding this card to the following challenges:
Word Art Wednesday ~ Anything Goes


Thanks for stopping by!


9 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

Ha Ha, sometimes I don't mind fussy cutting and then other times I don't want to have anything to do with it :) This is gorgeous, love the distressed look of your background with the gorgeous flowers and that lamp is so cool, the sentiment is all so true, sometimes you even have to do it minute by minute.

Windy Ellard said...

Love your background..reminds me old shutters! Awesome fussing cutting, too! Really pretty card! Thanks for playing along with the theme challenge this week over at The Paper Players!

LeAnne said...

Wow, I would never be hard on you for cutting out those images, they're stunning! Such pretty colors! Love the farmhouse background you created, it's all perfectly lovely! Thanks for sharing this and playing with my Paper Players challenge this week!

Sharron said...

The distressed background is great--love the shutter and the oil lamp! The flowers are gorgeous and congrats on bravely doing so much fussy cutting!

Marcia Hill said...

LOVE all the paper you used on this FABULOUS card Birgit and your fussy cutting looks wonderful! I just love all the color on this card and the warm feeling the whole card evokes...it's a winner my friend!! :0)

Lisa Elton said...

Oh goodness is this ever dreamy! I like ever pretty little detail Birgit!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card and wonderful use of the papers too.

Janice said...

Stunning card, I love everything about it Birgit.

Donna Phelan said...

Oooh I love your shuttered background (someone should make a stamp like that) and the oil lamp with the beautiful flowers. This is FAB!