Thursday, April 15, 2021

A Little Birdie Told Me It Was Your Birthday ~ DRU

Good morning friends~ There's a new challenge starting up over at the Dies R Us Challenge blog and if you recall, the theme is "Anything Goes" all year long!  
This makes it so easy for us, as a design team, and for you, as a participant!


Here's a list of the dies I used:
Dee's Distinctively Winter Robin
Creative Expressions Rustic Twig Wreath
Creative Expressions A Little Birdie Told Me

I hope you'll visit the DRU Challenge blog to see more inspiration from our amazing design team and join in on the fun.  While you're there, be sure to sign up for their newsletter so you can be one of the first to be notified of their special order events.  

Thanks for stopping by!


14 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Seriously cute, CUTE little birdie Birgit, and I'm loving his perfectly sized little twig (wreath) nest too! And that quilted frame is fabulous...want to cut me a couple???? ADORABLE card my friend!!! Hugs. :0)

Diane said...

Adorably cute cute card and the quilted frame is a favorite die of mine too, love the birdie!!

Darlene said...

Oh my dear friend this is just beautiful! Love the soft color palette and your bird is AWESOME! You are so creative! Well done!

Maria said...

The sweet bird in the nest is so cute!! I do love the quilted frame!(going on my wish list) And, wonderful plaid paper, too! Great card, Birgit!!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I love that quilted frame! This is charming, Birgit!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh wow it is beautiful, that framing is gorgeous and the little bird is just the sweetest, too cute all snug in the wreath!!

Donna Phelan said...

So Tweet...I mean sweet! Birds and cards just go together! Love that dear little twig wreath too!

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is a wonderful card design. I love the colors of that birdie too!

Lori Kobular said...

Oh my goodness! I love that quilted frame! It is gorgeous and so is your card with that sweet bird inside the wreath! A perfect Spring card!

Julie Odil said...

Birgit, this is adorable! I love that robin and the springtime colors!

Lori Kobular said...

I absolutely love that quilted frame! It looks awesome on your beautiful card! The bird in the twig wreath is a great accent!

laurie said...

SO cute!! I love that adorable bird die!!

Kim Heggins said...

So sweet....love your adorable bird!

Lena said...

I love the embossing and the pretty dies you used to showcase your sweet little bird. The colours you used are fabulous. The little bird looks too cute on her little nest. Beautifully done.
Lena xx