Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Mellow Yellow ~ TSOC

Good morning y'all!  Vickie is hosting this week's new challenge over at The Sisterhood of Crafters and her theme is called "Mellow Yellow".  With the Farmhouse style being all the rage right now, I made this card for the challenge:

I started by building the Marianne Designs Ladder and House Plants using soft shades of yellow, green and white.  The background is embossed using Stampin' Up Brick EF.  

I also added a Cottage Cutz Orchid, which I colored using copics and gave the flowers sparkly yellow centers.


Does this meet the requirements for "Mellow Yellow"?

You can find all the details and join in on the fun here.

Thanks for stopping by!


11 comments:

Diane said...

Beautifully created flowers~plants and certainly do meet the 'mellow yellow' theme in a gorgeous way, lovely design!

Debbie Mageed said...

Birgit, I just love this wonderful card with that great design. Love the dies you used here. I might have to check it out! Have a wonderful rest of your week!

Darlene said...

OMG what an adorable creation Birgit! Love the 'brick' wall background ... perfect for all your plants! Well done my friend! HUGS

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning card, love your dies Birgit, sensationally designed. xxx

Marcia Hill said...

Oh my gosh do I ever LOVE this card Birgit! You used my favorite color to start with, and then that ladder with all the plants...oh be still my heart! This is an absolutely BEAUTIFUL card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Lisa Elton said...

You've got the niftiest collection of dies! What a fabulous card this is!

Kim Heggins said...

Sweet card....just love your wonderful spring scene!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is a gorgeous scene with the plants. I love the ladder design a lot. And, the daffodil is beautiful.

Ina G said...

Love the brick wall background and what an amazing little garden scene you creted with so many potted plants. Like how you incorporated them in different shades of yellow. Lovely to be creating with you and the Sistahs!

Donna Phelan said...

Oooh yes! Love that ladder ladened with all of those fabulous houseplants! And the yellow, of course, my most favorite color! Sunshiny and bright!

Janice said...

Stunning card Birgit! Your flower and plant filled ladder is perfect against the brickwork.