Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Girly Circle Card ~ TSOC

Good morning stamping friends~  The Sisterhood of Crafters is starting a new challenge today and it's anything goes.  
I recently purchased this Marianne Designs Circle Layout Die and I am in love with it!!  It's a generous 6" in diameter and I love how you can layer the little sections using the dies included in the set.  I used beautiful Mintay paper called Lovely Day.

I hope you'll visit The Sisterhood of Crafters blog and join in on the fun.

Thanks for stopping by!


8 comments:

Darlene said...

OH WOW this is beautiful my friend! Love the fabulous design you've created with these beautiful Mintay papers inside this awesome circular shape. WELL DONE!

Debbie Mageed said...

Oh, goodness, I love this shaped card, Birgit! Love the layers and elements you used. I need to that die out! Have a great week!

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun die, this turned out so pretty! Love that little camera!

Conniecrafter said...

Lovely, I like the soft colors in the papers, the images work great in each section!

Diane said...

This is awesome Birgit, what a fabulous die this is, now you have made me want it, of course right? We seen to have the same tastes on our stamps dies and papers, great minds and all that LOL...I just received FOUR newly released pads of Mintay papers!

aussie aNNie said...

Great card and love the outcome you produced. As always perfect. x

Ina G said...

What a beauty you have here Birgit. Love the soft pastel papers and a fabulous die set.

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

This is a stunning card with each little window giving a different view. So many possibilities, what a super creation. Thank you for the inspiration.
Creative wishes Tracey.