Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Spread Kindness ~ Amazing Paper Grace

Good morning friends ~ I'm back with card #2, using fabulous new dies from the Amazing Paper Grace new release from Spellbinders.

I started by cutting the Heartfelt Thanks Vignette frame out of a soft yellow cardstock, backed with beautiful script printed paper from Golden Swan paper pack, which is now discontinued.  I added the two scroll designs, which are separate dies included in the set, cut from white cardstock for added interest. 

I stamped a sentiment from Beautiful Inside & Out Sentiments to white cardstock, cut using the smallest oval from Nestabilities Hemstitch Ovals.  These ovals pair perfectly with the Heartfelt Thanks Vignette.  The flowers and leaves were cut using Petite Floral Potpourri.  I added some Distress Oxide Inks to the centers and edges using finger sponge daubers.

This card turned into an Easel card.  I just love the pink country gingham and soft yellow together.  I added another sprig of greenery and a simple flower from the Petite Floral Potpourri set to the inside of the card. 


The Heartfelt Thanks Vignette is a super versatile die set which includes six dies.  


Here is a picture of the card I posted yesterday.  You can see how simply changing up the papers you use, can make a big difference on the feel of the card.  The Heartfelt Thanks Vignette set can be used for elegant wedding or anniversary cards straight through to warm and inviting country cards.  You can also see two of the several different style of flowers that are included in the Petite Floral Potpourri die set.


Here's a list of products I used today, that can be found at Spellbinders:

Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Another beauty and I just love your color/dsp choices for this one Birgit! Such a bright and Summery feel to this one, and yet still elegant too! And I definitely LOVE the sentiment!! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Conniecrafter said...

Another beauty, I so love the gold script for the background, and your coloring of the flowers is so pretty!

Lisa Elton said...

You've done it again, another beauty!