Friday, September 10, 2021

Spellbinders Fall Traditions Collection feat. Autumn Leaves

Hello friends~  I'm happy to be here with you today, sharing a card I made using the Autumn Leaves die set from Spellbinders new Fall Traditions collection.

Who doesn't love a pile of leaves to jump in to?  With this set, you can make that reality on paper!  There are 9 cutting dies in this set making this the perfect fall set for all your fall projects.  

I heat embossed the sentiment from Charming Pumpkins stamp set using Journey Gold Embossing Powder, adding the cluster of leaves to the top of this barnboard and terra cotta background.

Here's the list of products I used to create this card.
Autumn Leaves 

Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

Kara Lynne said...

Those leaves are beautiful! I love the veining on them. Your wood background is a perfect neutral background.

Conniecrafter said...

Love the veins in the leaves and I like it with the wood background, pretty colors!

Lisa Elton said...

This is so clean and pretty, Birgit!

Donna Phelan said...

Beautiful Fall Foliage! Won't be long now til it all shows up for us both!