Friday, September 3, 2021

Spellbinders Large Die of the Month ~Sept. 2021

Good morning friends~  I'm super excited to share two cards with today, that I made using the Spellbinders Large Die of the Month and I think this is my favorite kit, to date!  

This month's die set is called "Just A Tweet" and it is an absolute "must have"!  This die set includes 34 cutting dies and oh my goodness, it is just as cute as can be!!  

Look at this sweet bird.... eeep! So cute!  I love the little wing and tail toppers.  Whether you choose to use them or not, either way this bird is darling both ways. And the sentiment dies... I love that each word die also has a shadow die included in the set so you can use the sentiment dies alone or add the shadow for extra detail and dimension. Aren't the flowers sweet too??  So much detail in every die!

The balloon dies that are in the Large Die of the Month set are all individual dies.  You can use just the circles or add the embossed die to give them texture.  The tail on the balloons are a separate die as well, so you can use them as circles, which you'll see in my next post on Monday, using the Small Die of the Month, so be sure to come back!


On this card I added the word "tweet" from the set and I also used different flowers that are included in this set.  

I love the flowers in this month's kit so much. So many design options! Oh, and please don't overlook the music notes.

I'm telling you this month's kit is a whopper!  You won't want to miss out on it.  Spellbinders offers many different monthly kits to choose from and every one of them is an amazing value.  

Here's a list of supplies that I used that can be found at Spellbinders:

Thanks for stopping by!  Till next time.....


4 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Oh my gosh Birgit...you had to have been in die heaven with this kit!! Both of your cards are FABULOUS!! That little birdie is just as sweet as can be and I'm loving all the detail on him too! And the detail on the flowers is amazing too...I especially am in LOVE with the flowers on your 2nd card...SOOOOO SWEET!! Loving all the texture on those balloons too...what a great way to add celebration fun to them! Can't wait to see what you come up with on Monday!! Hugs. :0)

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun mix of dies you've used! I like the balloons floating off the card! These are delightful, Birgit!

Conniecrafter said...

I have been eyeing this set it is just gorgeous, I can't afford to do a monthly kit right now but I do love that bird and flowers, you did a fabulous job with it!!

Donna Phelan said...

34 dies....crazy! Pretty balloons, gorgeous flowers and that beautiful bird! Love these!