Saturday, September 3, 2022

Candy Corn Shaker Card

Hello crafty peeps, my friends Darlene and Diane host some of the best challenges, and while I'm not big into Halloween, I do have a little family of great nieces and nephew who are into it, so I can't miss the opportunity to send them some spooky smiles in the mail.  Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge always has the cutest mood boards to help inspire me.

For today's card, I used Giant Candy Corn from Frantic Stamper to create this fun shaker card.  

I stared by cutting the candy corn out of white cardstock, blending the colors using DOX Inks.  I cut the candy corn frame several times, layering them up to allow room for the colorful sequins and small beads.

A Ghost from Elizabeth Craft Designs is popping out from behind.  

I do hope you'll stop by the Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge and join in on the fun.


Thanks for stopping by!


8 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh what a fabulously fun shaker card. Super cute!

Donna Phelan said...

This is super sweet....lol I adore your pretty Candy Corn Shaker complete with ghost! FUN!!!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh they are going to love these shakers, I like your little bow with the sentiment, too cute! Have a great weekend!

Marcia Hill said...

Cute, Cute, CUTE Birgit!! Love that little ghost peering behind the super cool candy corn shaker...this will definitely make some little trick or treater happy!! Hugs. :0)

Diane said...

Wow, this is so dang CUTE, I love shakers and this Halloween fun one is fabulous!! Thanks for joining and supporting our challenge at Two Old Bats!!
Diane TOB Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Two Old Bats}

Lisa Elton said...

I like your candy corn shaker surrounded by all of those polka dots! This is terrific, Birgit!

Darlene said...

OMG what a fun creation! You are so good at making these shaker cards! Well done my friend! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Two Old Bats challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

Darlene
TWO OLD BATS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

P.S. If I hadn’t already mentioned it, just wanted to let you know that we have another new challenge blog. This time it’s all about using your STENCILS. I hope you’ll come check us out and play along at Crazy is our fame – STENCILS are our game (aka STENCIL FUN CHALLENGE. The fun begins OCTOBER 4th … Hope to see you there!

Nancy Penir said...

I just love this happy sweet card! Those polka dots, the shaker elements, and that darling little guy sneak peeking out on top is too cute! Love it!