Friday, September 20, 2024

Falling For Fall

Are you ready for fall?  I do enjoy all things fall, but I know what's around the corner and I'm not ready for that.  
 
Recently we've had extended summer temps, which I've been enjoying and I've been spending as much time as I can outdoors tidying up the flower gardens and collecting seeds from the spent flower heads to plant next year. 
 

 Inside, my craft room is in full swing for fall!  Why is it that mushrooms and leaves just seem to go together?  Add in a few pumpkins and gourds and you have a festive display for fall.  The Autumn Wonder dies from Spellbinders fill this Snow Globe from Honeybee Stamps perfectly.

I'm not going to let the dread of winter ruin my love for fall.  Take every moment captive and enjoy today! 

I'll be entering this card into the following challenges:
Word Art Wednesday ~ Anything Goes
Cut It Up ~ Colors of Fall / Autumn

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: