Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Leaves are Falling, Autumn is Calling ~ Double D Challenge

Double D Challenge is up with a new challenge, and the theme is Fall Leaves.

I happily pulled out some older sets to make this card.  I started by embossing the front panel using the Falling Leaves embossing folder from Spellbinders, which just happens to be the prize that we're giving away to the winner of this challenge.  I cut a piece of journal cardstock using a Stitched Scalloped Nested Rectangle from Gina Marie Designs.  I stamped a leafy image from PTI's Forest Floor, on the left side of the journal card.

The stamped sentiment is from Echo Park Fall Memories with the addition a trio of Small Stitched Leaves from Lawn Fawn cut from scraps found in my scrap box.


I can't wait to see how you're inspired by this wonderful mood board that Darlene put together.

Here's the prize you could win when you play along:

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

Diane said...

Beautiful fall card and I especially love the polka dot leaf, so FUN!!

Donna Phelan said...

Great texture, love that scalloped and stitched die cut panel! Of course, beautiful Fall leaves and I adore that sentiment! Time to chop back and tidy up the gardens--well I will push it a few more weeks! :) I have an abundance of BIG orange/red Marigolds, want some seeds? I'll have a ton!