Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Sweetest Christmas Card

Good morning friends ~  Today's card was made for the Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge.  I was so afraid I was going to miss the deadline, but phew!  I made it with three days to spare. 
 
This card is a little heavy on the stripes, but that was totally intentional as you'll see why when you see the inspiration tile Darlene and Diane gave for the challenge.
 
Stripey!  Right??
 
I stenciled a sweet candy cane background using stencils from Pretty Pink Posh.  The mug is from Ink N' Splatter.  I won this die last year from ACOT and hadn't even clipped apart the pieces yet.  It's a cute, chunky little mug!
 
It's a little busy to look at in my opinion, but it's kind of growing on me. The candy canes look brighter in real life.  Anyway, I'm happy to add a Christmas card to my stash.  
 
I'll be adding this card to the following challenges:
 
Word Art Wednesday ~ Anything Goes 
Stencil Fun ~ No Option 


Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: