Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Window Screen Card

Hello friends~ I'm here to post this card I made using the awesome tutorial from Melissa Phillips for the Make it Monday challenge over at Nichole's blog. I really enjoy Melissa's tutorials and I totally love her sweet paper crafting style. Here's the card I made for the challenge.
For this card, I pulled out a few of my favorite flower sets from PTI including Ruby Rose, Rosy Posie and Happiness in Bloom. I used one of my favorite color combinations of Sweet Blush, Melon Berry, Canyon Clay and Limeade Ice. Thanks so much for looking! Blessings~ Birgit

3 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

What a beautiful card! I love your color choices and especially love the frame you used around the square. Your stamping is lovely too...someone will truly enjoy receiving this card! :0)

Nancy Penir said...

Beautiful! And love those colors together!

Linda said...

So beautiful. Love the colors.