Friday, March 6, 2015

#thedailymarker30 day ~ Day3

Today is day 4 over at Kathy's ~ The Daily Marker 30 day coloring challenge. Today, she used colored pencils and a Dove Blending marker. I don't have those but I do have some old water color pencils and blending pens from Stampin' Up! It's been a long time since they've been used so I wasn't even sure the blending pens would work. They did okay, not great as you'll see in my card.

I used Simon Says Stamp ~ Sending Happy Thoughts to stamp the white cardstock panel and then tried using the colored pencils and blending pen. As you can see, they're not great. I think I need a new blender pen. Anyway, another coloring day down, another card done!
Thanks so much for looking! Blessings~ Birgit

2 comments:

Kara Lynne said...

The pencil coloring turned out great! I love your background envelope stamping!

Birgit said...

This is funky and love the bold style of the background