Saturday, March 14, 2015

#thedailymarker30day ~ Day 11

This post brings me up to date on Kathy's 30 day coloring challenge.
For this card I used the colors from The colourQ Challenge.

Don't laugh... I can't get enough of these cute little elephants from WPlus9.

I've been coloring these little elephants like crazy!
Here's a few more cards, just because it's my blog and I can! ;0)




I had to try coloring an elephant in something else other than grey. I think this one is my favorite!

I'm also entering this card into the Word Art Wednesday Challenge.
Thanks so much for looking! Blessings~ Birgit

5 comments:

Birgit said...

Oh my goodness-I love these cards! They are so sweet and the last card-that elephant is great! I would love to see a pink elephant:)

Kara Lynne said...

These are oh so cute! You should just keep on showing us these little elephants because they are adorable!

Mona Pendleton said...

Awe, such adorable cards Birgit! You did a great job coloring the sweet images!

Joyce said...

I love what you are doing with that cute elephant. All the cards are just darling.

Amy White said...

Sweet cards - those elephants are adorable! Thanks for playing along with the ColourQ!